New Era Opportunity: The Next Gen Coin
The entire tech market is evolving. More importantly, it’s innovating our world. And that’s all because of cryptocurrencies.
No crypto best exemplifies this more than the Next Gen Coin. It will replace bitcoin as top dog in the market.
Bitcoin may be the coin that put crypto on the map back in the 2010s, but the Next Gen Coin is poised to surpass bitcoin by 7,200% by the end of this decade.
As a result, the Next Gen Coin creates a massive investment opportunity.
What Makes the Next Gen Coin Different From Bitcoin?
Crypto creates a new way to transfer value on a peer-to-peer basis.
Cryptos like bitcoin and the Next Gen Coin are tracked by a distributed network of computers that approves transactions and updates an immutable, ultra-secure decentralized ledger.
When bitcoin rose to power, it had an incredible 1,000% rally from 2018 that lasted until March 2021.
The Next Gen Coin is in position to reach an even higher trajectory. In fact, it will become 20X bigger than bitcoin by 2030.
Because essentially, bitcoin is only a digital alternative form of currency. The Next Gen Coin is that, and much more.
It’s built on blockchain technology, which is both complex to create and multifaceted in how it’s applied.
How Blockchain Will Create a Decentralized Future
Blockchain takes the idea of “decentralization” to its next logical step. It will change the way we bank, how our personal information is stored and secured on the internet, and even how we complete transactions.
Here are a few avenues that decentralized blockchain technology (and the cryptocurrencies built on it) are leading us to:
- Decentralized Finance (DeFi): Will let you do everything you would do at your bank without your bank. This includes borrowing, lending, earning interest and trading assets and derivatives.
- The metaverse: Allows you to interact in a shared virtual environment online, powered by elements of virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR), video gaming, social media and of course, blockchain. Cryptos built on blockchain will help us control our digital identities in the metaverse.
- Data storage: Blockchain will make storing your data more secure on the internet. Transactions, passwords and other private credentials can be documented by decentralized ledgers permanently — on blockchain applications that are virtually un-hackable.
- Smart contracts: Will go hand-in-hand with DeFi, as they automate transactions and computer-generate digital contracts. This will dissolve the need for centralized third parties, such as banks, insurance agencies, real estate brokers and mortgage brokers. They also provide a more secure method of record keeping.
Cryptocurrencies like the Next Gen Coin provide “real world” capabilities and applications through blockchain tech. That innovation is what makes this coin so incredibly valuable.
3 Reasons the Next Gen Coin Will Dominate
The Next Gen Coin will rise to the top for three key reasons:
- The “smart money” has bought into it.
You know a huge investment opportunity is coming when you see the big guns coming to play. This means the “smart money,” or large corporations, banks and investors like:
- Google and Amazon.
- JPMorgan and Credit Suisse.
- Mark Cuban and Elon Musk.
The wealthiest institutions and individuals are buying into the Next Gen Coin before the whole world knows about it. And this is ahead of even more exciting news for this crypto.
- The Next Gen Effect.
The Next Gen Effect is when a 2.0 version surpasses the 1.0 version. And when that happens, massive profits can be made.
Take BlackBerry for example. It used to be the go-to smartphone, especially in the business world. But then Apple came up with the iPhone and overtook it.
Shares of Apple were priced at a split-adjusted $0.25 back in 2002. They’ve now traded for as much as $180. That’s a gain of 72,000%.
Bitcoin is the 1.0 version of crypto. And the Next Gen Coin is poised to dominate crypto 2.0.
- Blockchain will make Web 3.0 a reality.
Blockchain technology is building the future of the decentralized internet, otherwise known as Web 3.0.
To put this in perspective, Web 1.0 gave us the basic website with images, tables and frames. Web 2.0 gave us more interactive web content and paved the way for the rise of Facebook, Google, internet blogging and podcasts. It gave us improved e-commerce and mobile apps like Uber and Airbnb.
Web 3.0 will give us better connectivity, a more intuitive user experience, 3D graphics, more relevant data through Semantic Search, more easily accessible online content and possibly best of all — a more decentralized internet.
And blockchain will be its main component. Remember that applications created on blockchain networks are more secure, they aren’t ruled by a central authority and they are faster and cheaper to use.
This makes the Next Gen Coin, a platform built on blockchain, even more lucrative.
Investing in the Next Gen Coin
Right now, the cryptocurrency market is worth about $2 trillion. That may seem like a lot, but the entire financial market is actually worth $100 million.
Crypto is just a small piece of the pie. But it’s growing.
Remember how bitcoin rallied 1,000% in just a few years? Well, the Next Gen Coin is the next bitcoin, and it could soar over 7,200% within the next eight years.
If you want to learn more about the Next Gen Coin and how it’s changing the future of the internet, and potentially every other sector of the market, check out my presentation here.